Consumer Input Removal Guide
Consumer Input is an adware program, that displays pop-up ads and advertisements on web pages that you visit.
Most of the time, the pop-ups are survey.
This « Consumer Input Removal Guide » help you to remove Consumer Input adware.
AdwCleaner is a free software that remove Adwares, PUPs and get your Browser Settings back.
- Click on this link to help you to run AdwCleaner : Tutorial AdwCleaner
- Download and Open AdwCleaner and click on the Scan button.
- Ater the AdwCleaner scan is performed, click on the Clean button
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a free and efficient security program.
- You can click on this link to help you to run Malwarebytes Anti-Malware : Tutorial Malwarebytes
- Download and install Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Then Update the Virus Database
- Run a Scan
- Quarantine all the threat detected by Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
Reset your Browser Settings
You can reset your Browser Settings to get it back to default.
This tutorial scan help you to do that : How to Reset Browser Settings
Secure your computer
your computer should now to be free of any adwares or PUPs.
- To Understand how Adwares & PUPs come, read : How to Avoid Adwares & PUPs
- To Secure your computer, you can read : How to Secure your computer