Interpol Association National Security Agency Virus
Interpol Association National Security Agency Virus is a ransomware that block your Web Browser.
The goal is to inpersonate the law authority and get paid for a fake penality.
Most of the time, they ask you to pay with MoneyPack.
There is no virus in your computer, it’s only a webpage that block your Web Browser.
Theses kind of malwares are spread by malvertising on adult and streaming website. Malvertising are malicious advertising to redirect users to malicious content.
Below, some screenshots of the Interpol Association National Security Agency Virus.
How to get your Web Browser unblocked ?
To get your Web Browser unblocked : press CTRL + ALT + DEL bring up the Task Manager, and click the Process tab.
Look at your Web Browser processus :
- Firefox => firefox.exe
- Google Chrome => chrome.exe
- Internet Explorer => iexplore.exe
Select it and click on End Task button, that will closed your Web Browser.
Re-open it and don’t restore the session.
How to get protected from Browlock Ransomware ?
Install Adblock extension to filter advertising :
- Adblock for Google Chrome : : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom?hl=en
- Adblock for Firefox : https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/adblock-plus/
- Internet Explorer : https://getadblock.com/